Kinda A Smack

I know we didnt win and im not expecting national spotlight or anything but normally when a top 10 team gets taken to the farm from a so called bottomfeader team. Normally theres something, some kinda blurb on espn and i havent seen or heard anything. Have we fallen that far of the totem poll not to even get so much as a whisper.

I know we didnt win and im not expecting national spotlight or anything but normally when a top 10 team gets taken to the farm from a so called bottomfeader team. Normally theres something, some kinda blurb on espn and i havent seen or heard anything. Have we fallen that far of the totem poll not to even get so much as a whisper.

I hear where you are going with that but it didn't bother me as much. There were a few other games that deserved a lot more of the spotlight this week. Now, had we won, you would have heard a lot more about the "upset" that happened. Like it or not, Nebraska has never been "sexy" to the media and a Nebraska game against TTU definitely isn't going to spark their interest. Florda vs. LSU, Oklahoma vs. Texas are the matchups that draw the most press. When we were dominant we got the press and a Nebraska vs. OU game was always solid.

Don't get me wrong, I love Nebraska and am a hardcore fan but we aren't a big draw to the majority of the country. Frankly, I prefer it that way. Keep the riffraf out!

GBR!

SUPERBUNNY