Feedback from diehard

This is totally off topic but I have been visiting this site for some time now and I would like to say that the majority of you have a lot of good info and good feedback. Now this will probably be my one and only post, i have something to say. You have a certain person that visits this board that constantly puts BC and company down. I dont want to mention names (formerfan, oops). This person brings nothing to the table, repeats himself everytime he posts, and turns every topic into an argument. He would be (and Im sure he probably has been) kicked off other message boards. Why do you continue to let this this person bring this board down. I know he has a right to voice his opinion but why do it here?? I think he belongs won a KState message board where he can put the team and the coaches down with people that will agree with him. I think the sooner you get rid of him you will probably get more feedback and good usefull info from people that wont have to worry about this jacka$$ hijacking a thread and bringing it down.

I feel better now. I would just like to say to everyone else that actually CONTRIBUTES to this board with useful info that you guys do a great job.

Thanks for sharing your views diehard, we really appreciate it.

This board was designed to be an environment for intelligent & respectful discussion for everyone, including views from both sides of the fence -- the voice of Husker Nation. A place where everyone is in agreement with the same opinions wouldnt be reality, and actually pretty boring -- as contrast is the root of debate. And what is a board without debate.

But I completely agree with you that constant negativity just for the sake of doing so isn't a good enviroment -- so we've made more of a point lately to keep an eye out for hijacking, and are going to watch it even closer going forward. And from what I can tell it's gotten a lot better, especially if you can count the number of members you feel are bringing the board down on one finger, I'd say its not too bad overall.

Regardless, I hate to hear that there are members/guests out there that are deterred from posting b/c of the negativity -- and apologize if some of you feel its out of control. I just ask that you give it more of a chance, and dont hesitate to use the "report" button to inform the mods of an off-topic thread. Thanks again for the perspective, and hope to hear more from you in the future diehard.

Welcome to the board and thanks for the feedback. I moved your post to the feedback forum as it is more adequate there.

Feel free to post away!

Its kind of funny how you move posts to different forum and delete others.

Just my feedback.

Listen, I am sorry you are still bent out of shape about your one post. Your post, which I still had saved until recently, could not have made a thread worth anything but the same old argument. I should really start saving them longer if there are going to be sour grapes over mods acting in accordance to the rules.

The rule has always been, at least since people decided it was "in" to hijack almost every thread, if the off topic replies are worth discussing then a new thread will be started. Otherwise the off topic replies will be deleted. You are not the only member whose posts have been deleted for being off topic.

diehard's post was worth discussing because I am sure others feel the same way he does about certain members. That is why I moved it.

If you have a problem with the way the board is moderated, contact Blackshirt.