Ive Got Your New Big Red

I dont care where they got it. IM sick of seein that crap. Even if you won the big 12 your still not Big Red. Find your own identy As*Hats :w00t

Well they stole some of our traditions too....like the tunnel walk and "Cyclone Power" its exactly like the Husker pregame, and I got pissed today sitting in Jack Trice watching them ruin it.

and, what was with all the smoke when they ran out of the tunnel? Did that sort of thing die with the Miami Hurricanes?

Was it me or did it appear that the ISU players got lost a second or two in that smoke? They disappeared for a moment, I think they stopped and hesitated like they weren't sure which way to run?

On KETV last night they showed a guy who couldn't see in the smoke and ran headlong into the goalpost . . . how humiliating.

I dont care where they got it. IM sick of seein that crap. Even if you won the big 12 your still not Big Red. Find your own identy As*Hats :w00t

Well they stole some of our traditions too....like the tunnel walk and "Cyclone Power" its exactly like the Husker pregame, and I got pissed today sitting in Jack Trice watching them ruin it.

and, what was with all the smoke when they ran out of the tunnel? Did that sort of thing die with the Miami Hurricanes?

Was it me or did it appear that the ISU players got lost a second or two in that smoke? They disappeared for a moment, I think they stopped and hesitated like they weren't sure which way to run?

On KETV last night they showed a guy who couldn't see in the smoke and ran headlong into the goalpost . . . how humiliating.

Yeah, I saw that. I immediately thought "how fitting for this program". What a bunch of losers. At this point its almost an insult if ISUcks recruits you.