Wanna have some fun?

SkerMin8r

Everyone needs to remember that no one on this board likes it when other fans come here and talk smack. Please don't go to other sites and do what we don't appreciate here.

And if other teams lose, remember how much we enjoyed our losses too.

GBR

As far as I could see, nobody from here was talking smack over there, just one guy from KU rubbing it in. Just was curious and lurking in the shadows.

I think my favorite post was : OMG we're Kansas! :laughpound

We showed up and competed against similar talent. We lost too, but not like the great fold you saw in Austin, just for the record.

Typical KU/Low-Rents/Johnson County attitude, always thinking you're better than everyone else for some imagined reason. Get a clue...

My Tigers will crush your Jayhawks and you know it, unless Reesing's untimely INTs beat us to the punch. See you at Arrowhead...

Actually, I'll see you at Lincoln first, as I plan to be there when the Huskers put your lame team in its place, cheering them on the whole way. I should be easy to find, I'll be the guy in a Mizzou sweatshirt and Husker ball cap.

I think my favorite post was : OMG we're Kansas! :laughpound

We showed up and competed against similar talent. We lost too, but not like the great fold you saw in Austin, just for the record.

Typical KU/Low-Rents/Johnson County attitude, always thinking you're better than everyone else for some imagined reason. Get a clue...

My Tigers will crush your Jayhawks and you know it, unless Reesing's untimely INTs beat us to the punch. See you at Arrowhead...

Actually, I'll see you at Lincoln first, as I plan to be there when the Huskers put your lame team in its place, cheering them on the whole way. I should be easy to find, I'll be the guy in a Mizzou sweatshirt and Husker ball cap.

:clap This is going to go well! :clap

We get mostly classy TAR fans here, though they have been conspicuously absent on HB the last few weeks.

I admit to reveling in TAR's beatdown vs TX and getting 'Poked' the previous week. It's mainly Daniel who I don't like and he and TAR have been exposed as overrated(no news to me).

Can't say I'll be rooting for TAR anytime soon, both this yr or the upcoming Gabbert era/error. :yeah