Wanna have some fun?

SkerMin8r

Go watch the meltdown on tigerboard.com...

BUT...don't be dbag...don't post over there...just go watch them eat there young...It's hilarious...

I thought some Husker fans ont his board were bad...but HOLY crap! I think I saw one post calling for Pinkels's resignation!?!?!?!?!?!

These are some pretty sad fans over there.

Well we certainly got it handed to us tonight.

Are we a good team? I still think so.

Are we an elite team? Absolutely not.

I'm trying to figure out what percentage of this debacle was due to pure talent differential, deficiencies in coaching/preparation, and fallout from last week's loss to OSU. I imagine it's some combination of all three, I just don't know in what proportions.

Although I'm very disappointed, I'm not angry at Pinkel or anybody else. Some of the plays called on offense upset me, but what am I gonna do?

A lot of my fellow fans are saying they've been conned, but I don't think coaches work that way. They win when they can, and everyone else interprets it.

Misjudging the talent of a team is a risk we all take. It's also part of the fun of it.

I just hope the guys bounce back and play hard, maintaining their dignity along the way. That's all I can ask for as a fan. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for the space. I figured I should check in with you guys when we're down as well as when we're up.

TrueMizzou out...