optimistic Baylor fan

Can we get this thread back on track and say Griffin is overrrated, he'll never be an elite quarterback in the Big 12 or the NFL, and Baylor isn't beating Nebraska or A&M.

Chesire, you can say whatever you want about Griffin (RG3, isn't that cute) but I've watched him play all year and haven't been impressed at all. Yes, he works well with an offense that lives off of screen passes and 3 yard slants but that doesn't equate to being elite. Hell, Helen Keller could also complete those passes, so don't bring that 155 passes without an INT into this argument cuz I ain't buying it.

You haven't seen him all year. BU hasn't been on TV in every game this year, so unless you're coming from SoCal to Waco to watch a school that you probably have no connection with, that's definitely the overstatement of the year. I've seen him in every single game except the one last week, which wasn't on TV and was in Stillwater. Your lack of knowledge on the subject leaves me a bit dumbfounded. Yes, Baylor throws a lot of screens. As I've said before, I've also seen him throw perfect deep balls about 9/10 times and a lot of them while he was running out of the pocket. I saw him get hammered at the same time he was throwing the ball and still dropped it right in Kendall Wright's lap in the very back of the endzone from about 35 out (45 if you include the endzone). I'll leave you with this since you say the guy can't throw lol. What a joke that is lmao.