3 New Wicked walls!

Been a while since I did any new walls, so here's a 3 pack for you and just in time for Halloween they're nice and DARK! (yea there is 4 walls posted, I think I can count, lmao!)

Ah, the sweet smell of victory and cornfields!

2968291616_c4724eebae.jpg

1280x1024

Bloodmoon with bloody text

2968291482_5b53419125.jpg

1280x1024

Bloodmoon with more red, but less "gore"

2967444599_9a2406fc08.jpg

1280x1024

And lastly, my custom Premium Football wallpaper for the Myspace page (the Myspace page is HERE if you want to check it out. I have done a ton of work tweaking that page.)

2947651030_ab1702d399.jpg

1280x1024

Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN my friends!!!

I'm speechless. Except for that, and that, and that, and that, and that, and well you get the idea. Phenomenal work!

Lol, thanks my friend!

Those are all outstanding, but there's something about number 2 that really stands out. One of my all-time favorites!

Thank you very much!

Its that text, the metallic of it, or maybe it's because of the subliminal message in the text?

Can you see it?

It's there, trust me, its there lol.

ok, so Maybe its not subliminal, but each word creates 3 X's which I did to signify the throwing of the bones and I made sure each word had triple x's.

Those are all outstanding, but there's something about number 2 that really stands out. One of my all-time favorites!

Thank you very much!

Its that text, the metallic of it, or maybe it's because of the subliminal message in the text?

Can you see it?

It's there, trust me, its there lol.

ok, so Maybe its not subliminal, but each word creates 3 X's which I did to signify the throwing of the bones and I made sure each word had triple x's.

:lol:

Actually, it's the metallic look on the lettering. Gives it a kind of - dunno - hard look.