Defense pre-spring depth chart

8. WAAAAAAAAA!!!! Why dont you take your ball and your pacifier, and go home. When you cant defeat someone, you usually call them names and run from them, instead of debating them man to man.

FF,

I have never seen you debate anything. You have the same response for every topic on the board. You badmouth all of the coaches everytime you post. You do this on purpose because you are an unhappy little boy. Stop bringing everybody down and turning every thread into a BC or SP bashing thread. GROW UP!!!!

You have ruined this site for me.

Diehard,

I apologize for stirring the pot. I have decided not to respond any further, hopefully he will have a change of heart when and if the coaching staff succeeds. I have faith they will and a lot of this negative stuff will go away. I just do not understand if you are a former fan why you would want to be on a site that promotes a positive outlook. It is sad to be so negative, unfortunately there are quite a few on all the boards. Not by any means the majority, just enough to be a pain in the bu__.

8. WAAAAAAAAA!!!! Why dont you take your ball and your pacifier, and go home. When you cant defeat someone, you usually call them names and run from them, instead of debating them man to man.

FF,

I have never seen you debate anything. You have the same response for every topic on the board. You badmouth all of the coaches everytime you post. You do this on purpose because you are an unhappy little boy. Stop bringing everybody down and turning every thread into a BC or SP bashing thread. GROW UP!!!!

You have ruined this site for me.

I have posted a response in the Smack forum.

Green Didn't seem to complain when the coaches decided to move him from rb to db- almost seemed to welcome the change. I think with his size and athletic ability, he'll do just fine. Sounds like Coach Callahan was happy with what he saw in Green as well. With Lornell gone and Fabian declaring early- this will definately help with depth.