Defense pre-spring depth chart

heard today tha goodman got moved to defensive back. I guess he's not going to get kicked off by big bad disciplinarian bill callahan.

Are you kidding me? This is the first time he got into trouble. Horne and Richie the Retard had a couple chances if not more. Everyone gets at least two chances around NU.(Larry Phillips, Thunder, J. Lord)

And there is the slight possiblity that the coach has a little inside information as to what really happened. There are normally two sides to every story. I trust that BC will look into the Goodman deal and find out what really happened before he kicks a player off the team. Or he could be like Frank and have all his coaches tell him that Richie needed to go the year before and never pulled the trigger. We lost several players over the Richie term. One will never play again, guess you have to be Frank to make the only correct decessions at Nebraska, NOT.

I would say that a coach that has been in the NFL, Super Bowl, a offensive line coach that has developed some of the best and worked with a lst pick in the draft, a defensive line coach that has a couple of Super Bowl rings should be able to judge talent. But of course of Bernard and Former don't think they are qualified to make those decessions I am sure they are not.

Do you guys see the sun come up in the west or something?

Do you guys see the sun come up in the west or something?

They don't know what the sun is my friend. It's dark clouds and rain all day and night.

If Goodman shows a pattern for this kind of stuff, we need to boot him. At least he's not like our former kicker and was beat up by a dental student!

We've got a sweet pair of bookends here.  There almost as big as the DT's.  They have to reak havoc this year.

Whoa, if they were so sweet, where were they last year. Were they even on the field. So what they are big, we need a fast pass rush that was not there last year. Time will tell but I think that was our biggest problem on defense last year. No pass rush.

Statistics no.....on paper yes.....and I know paper doesn't mean anything, but there impressive prospects. Two D-end's at over 270 :o

Why come out with a prespring? How can you even do that? How can octavian be #1 when the coaches haven't even seen him play yet on the field. How can taylor be two? Adams,davis,ganz,goodman might aswell pack their bags if they are behind before they even start.

As a coach and fan I love the idea of a prespring depth chart. First off it creates a pedistal for players to reach for. Everyone wants to be the "king of the hill." Everyone should have the desire to be the best, but this adds incentive.

As a fan, it's a blast, it adds for a ton of discussion.

We've got a sweet pair of bookends here.  There almost as big as the DT's.  They have to reak havoc this year.

Whoa, if they were so sweet, where were they last year. Were they even on the field. So what they are big, we need a fast pass rush that was not there last year. Time will tell but I think that was our biggest problem on defense last year. No pass rush.

Statistics no.....on paper yes.....and I know paper doesn't mean anything, but there impressive prospects. Two D-end's at over 270 :o

But how quick are they, can the get to the qb?

Give me couple of quick 235lbs-250lbs rush ends (ala Wistrom/Alberts) any day over a couple of bigger guys.

1. And there is the slight possiblity that the coach has a little inside information as to what really happened. 

2. We lost several players over the Richie term.  One will never play again, guess you have to be Frank to make the only correct decessions at Nebraska,  NOT.

3. a defensive line coach that has a couple of Super Bowl rings should be able to judge talent.

1. Just as you claim to? :wacko:

2. You betcha :thumbs

3. Cherry picking coach, who joined a team the year after they won their first SB. Its not as if he was the difference. Besides, how'd he do at OU??? :smokin

Did you do your research there Former Fan or are you just running your mouth like ususal. I doubt you have the ability to do anything on your own.

Do you know anything about the team, if you do I have yet to see it.

He gave Stoops the talent to win, which he has not been able to do with his own.

People normally attack what they do not understand.

Again do the research and you will find out who knows and who does not. Ask Pillen if he thinks I have true inside information. Ask Pillen if he does, his father and uncle both played at Nebraska, but I am sure you did not know that.

All you know is how to run your mouth and bad mouth the program, and the team. Go away you are not welcome nor are you wanted here.

I will not longer respond to your garbage. Take all your cute little pictures and crayons and move on to the Bobcat board and follow Frank's storied career there.

1. Did you do your research there Former Fan or are you just running your mouth like ususal.  I doubt you have the ability to do anything on your own.

2. Do you know anything about the team, if you do I have yet to see it.

3. He gave Stoops the talent to win, which he has not been able to do with his own. 

4. People normally attack what they do not understand. 

5. Again do the research and you will find out who knows and who does not. 

6. Ask Pillen if he thinks I have true inside information.  Ask Pillen if he does, his father and uncle both played at Nebraska, but I am sure you did not know that.

7. All you know is how to run your mouth and bad mouth the program, and the team. 

8. Go away you are not welcome nor are you wanted here. 

I will not longer respond to your garbage.  Take all your cute little pictures and crayons and move on to the Bobcat board and follow Frank's storied career there.

:thumbs 1. Sure, unlike you who gets his kool-aid recipe from pud and cally every day. All you spout is what the SID wants you to hear. I actually see things realistically, not through scarlet colored glasses, and I form my own opinion, I dont follow what the powers that be want me to. Im my own person.

2. And vise versa, I hear you stating much after the fact, but not much before things go down.

3. Sure, Stoops hasnt won a couple of Big 12 champs, and played in NC games, has he? Again, what did blake do with that NC talent he had?? Thats the measure of a coach.

4. As you are doing at this moment.

5. I have done the research, independently, and I have come to my own conclusions, ie, I am able to think on my own.

6. Gee, as my buddies, John, Jason, Scott, Jeremy, Kurt, Wil, etc. etc and I know what they know, and they know what I know, and we all know somebody, just like you. :wtf

But Im sure you did not know that.

7. For the last time, I have never bad mouthed the program, the team, or the players. I will badmouth the outsiders who have crapped all over the program that I love. And unlike you, Im willing to stand up and have my voice heard. Im not going to take it and watch them make a national joke out of it.

8. WAAAAAAAAA!!!! Why dont you take your ball and your pacifier, and go home. When you cant defeat someone, you usually call them names and run from them, instead of debating them man to man.

FF,

Go to BHF.com and read my posts. Check to see if they were not posted days, weeks and even months before they happened. I posted last April that the chances of Ingognito seeing the field were nill. In late August I posted he would never play another down at Nebraska. I posted prior to Washington and Bullocks announcing that they would be leaving and for what reasons. You know Jack.

And as ususal you do not understand that this is a team, there are no outsiders. BC nor Pederson destroyed this program, Frank did period. He ran it into the ground and had no idea of how to fix it. 7-7 and that should have been 5-7 if Byrne had not added the cupcakes. 10-3, lost (not only lost by were embarrased)every game against a quality opponent, and had the worst offense in the history of Nebraska. Yea we were on our way back. Left us with absolutely no talent to run any offense. You keep looking through those Frankie glasses. He still has not learned that recruiting is the life blood to college football, he would rather play in Hawaii than do his job at Ohio. 112, he still does not get it and never did.