Getting started for NU football

I am getting ready for my NU football Saturday, and it is not starting off very well.

1. The game is on AFN and starts at 2 am here. No big deal just have to get some sleep and set the alarm to make sure that I am awake.

2. Right now AFN is out in the hotel room. The front desk said that they are trying to get it fixed right now, but today is "All Saints Day" here in Germany and that means that it is a German Holiday and almost everything shuts down on German Holidays.

At least there is internet in the room and I might be able to listen to the game if worse comes to worse.

either way i will be online during the game, trying to pad my post count like BRI does

oh yeah

GO

BIG

RED

I am getting ready for my NU football Saturday, and it is not starting off very well.

1. The game is on AFN and starts at 2 am here. No big deal just have to get some sleep and set the alarm to make sure that I am awake.

2. Right now AFN is out in the hotel room. The front desk said that they are trying to get it fixed right now, but today is "All Saints Day" here in Germany and that means that it is a German Holiday and almost everything shuts down on German Holidays.

At least there is internet in the room and I might be able to listen to the game if worse comes to worse.

either way i will be online during the game, trying to pad my post count like BRI does

oh yeah

GO

BIG

RED

Hope it works out for you one way or the other!

GO BIG RED!!!