Team Slogan

This was posted by Cornhuskers44 on rivals. If you read this and don't get pumped up, I got 2 words for ya.......SUCK IT!!!!!

For those of you who don't know what facebook is, it's a community of college students across the country on the internet. I'm a student at UNL and I was just browsing around facebook and found a private group made up of Husker football players. I believe it was started by Mark Leflore. There are twenty nine players in the group. The group description gave me chills:

"This is the official team slogan for the upcoming 2005 Nebraska football season. (Inspired and created by Joe Dailey and Mark LeFlore). "It's now or never: everyday...every play" means exactly what it says. Every position, from quarterback to 3rd string scout team lineman, is up for grabs. Who gonna play? It's now or never for the university, for the coaches, for us.

This group here is not for everyone. Only for those

players who gonna grind it out this spring and battle for that depth chart spot. Only for those fans who believe in Husker Nation. Only for those that say **** a five year plan, the future is now!

If you think this is you give a shout out to the Head Coach. Practice starts Wednesday...who gonna play? Its now or never: everyday...every play!"

So does anyone have access? I wasn't technically a student at UNL, but I did get a degree from the Computer and Electronics program based in Lincoln but located at the Peter Kewit Institute. My degree says "Omaha and Lincoln" on it damnit!

I bet my UNO email wouldn't work :(

That's what the team needs. More players with a fire, with P&V (piss and vinegar). Anybody that doesnt think this team will go to a bowl game(more than 6 wins) should wade around salt creek without shoes and no antibiotics. :)

GBR GBR GBR GBR GBR

:horns2