give the younger WRs some playing time

shagg

we never had any chance in this game... congrats to OU ..now about the WRs...although i thought swift , paul and peterson did a pretty decent job tonight, i would have like to see some of the younger WRs in the game earlier...it's getting late in the season and in a game that we had no chance in , i don't think that it would hurt to put some of the younger guys in sooner (rather than the last drive of the game)....we played virtually the entire game with just swift/peterson and paul...we need to start thinking about getting some younger WRs some game experience 'cause swift and peterson are both seniors...we don't have to put them all in there at the same time but you gotta put them in ..

we never had any chance in this game... congrats to OU ..now about the WRs...although i thought swift , paul and peterson did a pretty decent job tonight, i would have like to see some of the younger WRs in the game earlier...it's getting late in the season and in a game that we had no chance in , i don't think that it would hurt to put some of the younger guys in sooner (rather than the last drive of the game)....we played virtually the entire game with just swift/peterson and paul...we need to start thinking about getting some younger WRs some game experience 'cause swift and peterson are both seniors...we don't have to put them all in there at the same time but you gotta put them in ..

Cause nothing says "never give up" like throwing in your 3rd team in the 3rd quarter. Brilliant!

Who are you talking about putting in? Holt is hurt, Brooks and Gilleylen did play and pretty much everyone else is either not good enough or is being redshirted.

The ONLY guy I thought we'd see a bit more of is Mendoza, but I guess after the five minutes of doom to start the game the coaches may have decided not to show the rest of our schedule any unnecessary film.