2s on 2s

As bad as that game was, was anyone else as impressed with how Nebraska's 2nd team offense and defense performed against OU's 2nd teams at the end of the game? I know OU might have been playing 3rd-stringers, but I thought our 2nd team defense especially looked pretty good. Maybe this gives us hope next year against a team that will lose at least 4 of 5 starting linemen and possibly a 1st round NFL quarterback.

As bad as that game was, was anyone else as impressed with how Nebraska's 2nd team offense and defense performed against OU's 2nd teams at the end of the game? I know OU might have been playing 3rd-stringers, but I thought our 2nd team defense especially looked pretty good. Maybe this gives us hope next year against a team that will lose at least 4 of 5 starting linemen and possibly a 1st round NFL quarterback.

I think they should have pulled Ganz earlier. Game was over, let the backup play and spare Ganz the risk of getting injured.

I was blown away by the talent gap between OU's first and second string.....

I know NU's second stringer squad is not amzazing.... but OU might have some depth issues..

For the little time Witt was in he looked pretty good. I didnt realize the wheels he had. He will be able to move the pocket and gain yards with his feet if things break down.

I think that was a really treat to see him put it in for 6...of course it was a pointless TD, but it did show that our back up QB is more than capable of making decisions....