Players need to step up

After every loss this year, Bo has taken the blame for the loss, which shows character and responsibility. I think this is showing that we have a good coach, and I believe we have found the RIGHT coach, but don't you guys think that our players need to step up and accept some of the responsibility? I understand that they are young (relatively speaking <_< ), but I think it would show character if they accepted some of the blame as well.

I have no problem with the players not taking responsibility in the press...they know they aren't getting it done for what ever reason, no more needs to be said. If they were out there like some players were last year partying it up, yacking about how much better they were individually than past Huskers...I would have a real problem with it. I haven't seen or heard this happening.

Sometimes his statements of "I accept full responsibility, we didn't coach them up enough....but execution was very poor", those statements remind me of Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights. "With all due respect...." "You can't say 'with all due respect' and then just say whatever and it not be insulting." Just a personal observation, sometimes I get the impression he is just blowing smoke, no different than the last guy, just a different delivery.