West

West sucks!!!

Nice real Nice

I am sure you would say that to his face. Come on guys remember the kids may be reading this and to call him out like that is wrong. If the coaches thought we had someone better they would be playing. I am sure Bo and company know just a tad bit more about defense then we do.

While I don't completely agree with the original assesment, I think the "He may be reading this" reasoning is both a stretch, and an unrealistic reason to censor yourself. His opinion is just that, an opinion.

This is a message board after all. If any of these players are on this board (which I highly doubt) instead of studying or hitting the weight room, then they get what they get.

Agreed.

West has had some pretty bad games, including one of the first three, NMST I think. He's had some pretty decent games too, though. Like any inexperienced player with average athletic ability, he's gonna be inconsistent.

Who should we criticize here than? West for some blown plays? Or the Coach that should have pulled him to give the next guy a shot?

I am hoping that West will improve, and hope that he is the Starter because he is the best player available at that position.

I think it is unfair to criticize West too much...Bo is putting the best team he has on the field. Not every player is going to be a superstar, and other players my blow a play and make another one look bad on occasion. The kid is trying, they all are. This is kind of like Sunday morning quarterbacking...real easy to criticize someone for what they didn't do.

West sucks!!!

Nice real Nice

I am sure you would say that to his face. Come on guys remember the kids may be reading this and to call him out like that is wrong. If the coaches thought we had someone better they would be playing. I am sure Bo and company know just a tad bit more about defense then we do.

Mr West...

Please notice the undue criticism you are receiving at the hands of some of the Nebraska faithful. I can tell you right now that, if you were to transfer to Iowa State University you would get the recognition and accolades you deserve for your stellar performances on the field. As you can see from our game films, you could instantly step into a starting role and immediately make a huge impact for on both our team and our fans.

Mr West, after putting in all the effort and devotion that you have this year, don't you think you deserve better than to be told you "SUCK"? We at Iowa State do. Call me and we can discuss your bright future as an Iowa State Cyclone

Sincerely

Gene Chizik

West sucks!!!

Nice real Nice

Mr West...

Please notice the undue criticism you are receiving at the hands of some of the Nebraska faithful. I can tell you right now that, if you were to transfer to Iowa State University you would get the recognition and accolades you deserve for your stellar performances on the field. As you can see from our game films, you could instantly step into a starting role and immediately make a huge impact for on both our team and our fans.

Mr West, after putting in all the effort and devotion that you have this year, don't you think you deserve better than to be told you "SUCK"? We at Iowa State do. Call me and we can discuss your bright future as an Iowa State Cyclone

Sincerely

Gene Chizik

Way to kick a guy when he's down CY! :nutz

Improvement is needed...... it will Come! :restore

West sucks!!!

Nice real Nice

Mr West...

Sincerely

Gene Chizik

Way to kick a guy when he's down CY! :nutz

Improvement is needed...... it will Come! :restore

Not kicking the guy...saying while some people are of the opinion that he sucks, I think he's playing better than what we got right now so if you don't want him, put someone else in and send him on over...improve both teams.

Send over a couple of disgruntled, yet fast, linebackers while you're at it. They don't time ours with a stopwatch...they use a calendar... <_<

West sucks!!!

Nice real Nice

Mr West...

Sincerely

Gene Chizik

we'll trade one of our player for one your....never mind..lol...alway good to hear from you cy

West sucks!!!

Nice real Nice

Mr West...

Mr West, after putting in all the effort and devotion that you have this year, don't you think you deserve better than to be told you "SUCK"? We at Iowa State do suck. Call me and we can discuss your bright future as an Iowa State Cyclone

Sincerely

Gene Chizik

fixed that for ya Cy...no charge. :clap

West sucks!!!

Nice real Nice

Mr West...

Mr West, after putting in all the effort and devotion that you have this year, don't you think you deserve better than to be told you "SUCK"? We at Iowa State do suck. Call me and we can discuss your bright future as an Iowa State Cyclone

Sincerely

Gene Chizik

fixed that for ya Cy...no charge. :clap

Surely appreciated... <_<