Sideline Support

This was something I noticed at certain times this year while at games, but was certainly confirmed while watching the game replay on No Huddle. Watch all the coaches come up and slap guys on the backside and saying good job to players that make plays on our sidelines. It isn't just Offensive coaches patting Marlon, Roy or Joe on the butt, but almost all the coaches especially Coach Ek and Carl Pelini. This is pretty positive and definitely conveys the team first family mojo that we have in our program right now. Seriously check it out sometime, not just big plays but in general. I love it. Coz and the rest of the defensive staff obviously was too busy figuring out a good 401K plan or must of felt like they was trying to defend Bo Jackson in Super Techmo Bowl to show the same support last year.

This was something I noticed at certain times this year while at games, but was certainly confirmed while watching the game replay on No Huddle. Watch all the coaches come up and slap guys on the backside and saying good job to players that make plays on our sidelines. It isn't just Offensive coaches patting Marlon, Roy or Joe on the butt, but almost all the coaches especially Coach Ek and Carl Pelini. This is pretty positive and definitely conveys the team first family mojo that we have in our program right now. Seriously check it out sometime, not just big plays but in general. I love it. Coz and the rest of the defensive staff obviously was too busy figuring out a good 401K plan or must of felt like they was trying to defend Bo Jackson in Super Techmo Bowl to show the same support last year.

I noticed it too!! Think I mentioned it in a thread about Coach Ekeler, but you can really see the emotion and intensity that he displays on the sideline resonates with the players he comes into contact with. When he's jumping up and down, slapping backs and motivating the players, they feed off of it!! GBR!!