KU vs. Texas

BIGREDIOWAN

Man KU is getting destroyed right now 35-7 at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I had high hopes for KU to knock Texas down, but McCoy is just having a fantastic game. Doesn't help that Meier is out/hurt and Reesing isn't playing with any fire at all. KU just kinda gave up it looked like at the end of the 3rd quarter. :hmmph When are the North teams going to start beating the South teams?

It was not as bad as the score looked, but it was not good either. They are obviously the better team. A lot of things were crappy in the first half though. That game was closer than the score indicated. KU has had issues with the defense runs out of gas late, both because the offense does not stay on the field and the defense are not so great of getting stops...

I know, it sucks. But you gotta love that catch on 4th down when the wr mimicked the super bowl catch. :D

Yeah, Dezmon Briscoe is the man. He was our whole offense in Lincoln too. He was my sleeper coming into the year, but I think everyone knows about him now. He will play in the league someday....

And it does suck. Maybe we will get up for Mizzou and things will come together. Reesing looked bad today, I think he got hurt in Lincoln.

I know, it sucks. But you gotta love that catch on 4th down when the wr mimicked the super bowl catch. :D

Yeah, Dezmon Briscoe is the man. He was our whole offense in Lincoln too. He was my sleeper coming into the year, but I think everyone knows about him now. He will play in the league someday....

And it does suck. Maybe we will get up for Mizzou and things will come together. Reesing looked bad today, I think he got hurt in Lincoln.

Briscoe was great last year and is better this year. Is he only a sophomore?? Where the heck is he from? Was he recruited by NE and if not, why not?! :confucius

Briscoe was great last year and is better this year. Is he only a sophomore?? Where the heck is he from? Was he recruited by NE and if not, why not?! :confucius

Briscoe's from Dallas if I remember right, one of the recruits the Texas schools didn't want so we stole him. And yep, he was a true freshman last year so he's at least got one more year left.

He is from Texas. I do not know if you remember WIlliam Cole, he played with him in Texas. His dad played for Okie State, and WIlliam ended up going there, but before htat happened, Briscoe decided to be a Jayhawk.

He is from Texas. I do not know if you remember WIlliam Cole, he played with him in Texas. His dad played for Okie State, and WIlliam ended up going there, but before htat happened, Briscoe decided to be a Jayhawk.

Yeah, Briscoe is great. I don't think that Sharp is going DO IT for you guys at RB. I finally just watched that NU/KU game as per BO P SHOW and Sharp is pretty small--like REAL small. When I was listening to the game live I envisioned Sharp as a bigger back, I dunno why, just assumed I guess. Also it did look like Reesing got his ankle hurt pretty bad vs NU, was hobbling around alot. We whacked him pretty good a few times.