QB battle

Would you guys like the QB battle to be decided after the Spring game ???? Or should Callahan keep Dailey and Taylor co-number 1 the entire summer until say....one or two weeks before opening week?

It does bother me a bit that neither QB has seperated themselves yet.

Huskers Hold Major Scrimmage

Lincoln—The Nebraska football team prepared for next weekend’s annual Red-White game with a two and one-half hour practice inside Memorial Stadium Saturday afternoon. The Huskers held the most game-like scrimmage of Bill Callahan’s two years as head coach, intended to simulate next-week’s spring game, including pitting its offensive and defensive groups against each other, as well as the inclusion of down-and-distance.

Taylor took twice as many snaps with the #1's today than JD did, JD mainly worked with the #2 unit. I doubt this means a decision has been made, but this will be an important week for Taylor. The coaches are giving him his shot, IMO the next week (and spring game) will determine whether he is co-#1 with Dailey coming out of spring ball or still #2

I don't think that we can afford to switch him over to another position due to the fact that we have no other quarterbacks with any experience. IF we want to redshirt Beck, then I think it would be good to keep Dailey at quarterback and hopefully we can get him into a few games for a few meaningful snaps.