Notre Dame sucks

Notre Dame football truly is sucking right now. I was thinking they would get the Gator Bowl over us, until last night. If you look at the history of Bowl games, as long as the puppeters can not come up with a magical reason to put Notre Dame in a BCS bowls, they usually get a one of the better invites regardless of record. That said, for a recruits future-- education wise-- how do you compare that to any other top 25 school in the country? Let's see, I am a corporate bigwig and I have five resumes in front of me and they read-- Boise state, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Alabama, and Notre Dame-- which one am I going to make sure I call first? With that said, all the schools listed are fine schools, however: there is no denying, right or wrong, that a graduate degree from Hardvard, yale, Notre Dame, will give a recruit a leg up. If they (recruit) are any good at football-- they will get a tryout and a shot at the NFL. Think of all the linemen, Db's, qb's inthe NFL we have never heard of.