would you consider cu a rival?

shagg

Might as well embrace it as a rivalry. The only thing denying it does is make us look like a$$hole$. The "We are too good for you" attitude is ridiculous. How about we replace that with a "taking all comers" attitude?

Normally I would agree with that but this is Colorado we're talking about. Screw Colorado, they're not our rivals. If Colorado is our rival, then Iowa State is our rival

I think one thing needs to be cleared up...............OU was our rival, I stress was!

To be even considered a rival you must play each other every year. I miss the day's of the Big 8 to, but really, it's time to let it go.

If you ask any other school involved in a big time rival, most all of them will say they are a rival for the exact same reason's most people on here say Colorado isn't our rival. Hatred, fans, border states...etc....

I have to laugh when people say it's just another game........Yea! Sure it is! It really makes me question how long you have been a Husker fan. You can't have this much hatred on both sides of the ball and call it "Just another game"

I think one thing needs to be cleared up...............OU was our rival, I stress was!

To be even considered a rival you must play each other every year. I miss the day's of the Big 8 to, but really, it's time to let it go.

If you ask any other school involved in a big time rival, most all of them will say they are a rival for the exact same reason's most people on here say Colorado isn't our rival. Hatred, fans, border states...etc....

I have to laugh when people say it's just another game........Yea! Sure it is! It really makes me question how long you have been a Husker fan. You can't have this much hatred on both sides of the ball and call it "Just another game"

40 years. That long enough for you?

40 years. That long enough for you?

Yep..........So you understand it's not just another game.

I f*cking hate Mizzou.

I don't think I have any room left to hate CU.

I think my list goes like this now:

1. KSUcks

2. Missery

3. sCUm

:horns2

well, since you brought it up...

My list:

1. sCUm

2. Misery

3. KSUck

4. Jbirds

5. Clones(pity, no hate).