Jim Carrey Film To Spotlight Husker Nation

IceMan

Highjack Alert!

I used to watch the show "King of Queens" in syndication and saw two different episodes where the star, Kevin James, made reference to watching or taping Husker games. Anybody know what the scoop is? He and I share Met and Jet loyalties, it seems strange that he is possibly also a Husker fan. Maybe we are leading parallel lives, except for the part where he is a rich tv personality. It might be cool if during the game they put his mug on the big board screaming Go Big Red like they do at Shea with Let's Go Mets.

I'd start my own thread, but sometimes when you go Hollywood on here, someone says:

Gayest.

Thread.

Ever.

Yeah I've heard that too a couple of times during the KING OF QUEENS. A week or so ago Letterman was going off about Ball State and he was rattling off teams not with an unbeaten record......he said Huskers?? 7-4 "sissys"

Ball State also plays in the MAC, not that strong of a conference, and BSU will get beat by Tulsa tonight. So take that Sissy's