Recruits...

armed1

The radio guys said when we made the field goal it was the loudest he has ever heard the stadium...even louder than the 2006 Texas game....I`ll bet that atmosphere impressed some of the recruits. Let`s hope so.

Here's a list of the recruits from the colorado game!

-Kevin Young (now committed to Nebraska) 4 star defensive end by scout.com and 3 star by rivals (not that this matters) 6-4 and 230 lbs. and runs a 4.78

-Jarvis Giles (decommit from tennessee) 4 star running back 6-0 180 lbs. and runs a 4.5...its down to nebraska and south carolina from what it sounds

-Sean Stanley (he has a soft commit to penn state) 3 star defensive tackle 6-1 250 lbs. runs a 4.81

-nick ash (long time commit to the huskers)

-brent qvale (long time commit to the huskers)

-jeremiah sirles (long time commit to the huskers)

-chris omigie...3 star wide receiver 6-5 190

-bennie logan...3 star defensive end 6-2 245 lbs. and runs a 4.8

-dejon gomes....juco defensive back 6-1 190 lbs. and runs a 4.41

kevin young committed to the huskers over the weekend and it sounds like nebraska is in the lead for giles and omigie

The radio guys said when we made the field goal it was the loudest he has ever heard the stadium...even louder than the 2006 Texas game....I`ll bet that atmosphere impressed some of the recruits. Let`s hope so.

-Kevin Young (now committed to Nebraska) 4 star defensive end by scout.com and 3 star by rivals (not that this matters) 6-4 and 230 lbs. and runs a 4.78

-Jarvis Giles (decommit from tennessee) 4 star running back 6-0 180 lbs. and runs a 4.5...its down to nebraska and south carolina from what it sounds

-Sean Stanley (he has a soft commit to penn state) 3 star defensive tackle 6-1 250 lbs. runs a 4.81

kevin young committed to the huskers over the weekend and it sounds like nebraska is in the lead for giles and omigie

how in the world do you have 0 posts, yet you just made a post

Well I hear somewhere that he is big into huskers.

Well I hear somewhere that he is big into huskers.

:rollin

yeah...i just joined on here like 2 days ago....

no, its just when i read your first post your post count was still at 0, and i was like wtf?!?! and then all of a sudden you had 2 posts. it didn't make any sense that i read a post of yours, and your post counter was still at 0......... i thought i crossed into another dimension or something <_<

yeah...i just joined on here like 2 days ago....

no, its just when i read your first post your post count was still at 0, and i was like wtf?!?! and then all of a sudden you had 2 posts. it didn't make any sense that i read a post of yours, and your post counter was still at 0......... i thought i crossed into another dimension or something <_<

hey, i posted that at 11:11pm, thats lucky!!!