Recruits...

armed1

A guy on rivals says there will definitely be commits from this weekend....

:thumbs

I like the sound of that

AMEN to that brother. :koolaid2:

A KU fan on Scout said that Kevin Young (4* KU DE commit who we went after hard) was going to dump KU and commit to NU. There may be some truth to this because I have always understood that Mangino would yank an offer to any recruit who took a visit after commiting to KU.

I like the sound of that

A KU fan on Scout said that Kevin Young (4* KU DE commit who we went after hard) was going to dump KU and commit to NU. There may be some truth to this because I have always understood that Mangino would yank an offer to any recruit who took a visit after commiting to KU.

Well I'm betting you would tend to make a exception when they are a 5 or 4 star commit. <_<

I like the sound of that

Well I'm betting you would tend to make a exception when they are a 5 or 4 star commit. <_<

really can't do that, makes him the "special one" and will create problems in the team if you do so, needs to be the same rules for everyone.

I like the sound of that

Looks like it is official that Kevin Young has committed to the Huskers!!!!! :w00t:bonez

I like the sound of that

really can't do that, makes him the "special one" and will create problems in the team if you do so, needs to be the same rules for everyone.

You mean favoring him over the other kids that were kicked out? Seems to me that the other kids would not be around to complain how unfair it was.

I like the sound of that

You mean favoring him over the other kids that were kicked out? Seems to me that the other kids would not be around to complain how unfair it was.

Whether they are around or not is immaterial. If any coach gets a rep of not sticking to his guns, he and that program will get walked over. Bad precedent. Regardless, the rumor was true and Young is N.

Cannot overstate how big this is, not just because this is a quality recruit. More importantly is the mo this gives NU's program going into the bowl game. NU alone, of all the B12 North, is getting quality recruits at this crucial time. First we need to lock down our borders, then selectively pillage the neighboring states like we used to. Then raise the bar in the big targets: TX, FL, CA.

That's why the game against CU was so big. I suspect we will soon get at least one if not more commits as a direct result of that game, the atmosphere and the bowl bid.

Lookin' good.