*****MOVED TOPICS*****

Shouldn't a Gator Bowl thread be started in the PlanIt Husker forum for those traveling to Florida?

I'm guilty as charged as I've had a couple of new topics started here the past few weeks moved.

Sorry about that and thanks for the reminder.

Check out the Florida sub-forum. There's already been one post there with some information.

If I referred you here please don't take offense as I mean none. Just trying to keep the football forum strait.

Thanks

:cop:

But if I start all my threads in the correct forum, mods will have nothing to do but drink beer. :wasted

You say that as if it's a bad thing. That's crazy talk!!!

I'm on my third day in Little Rock, there is plenty of time to drink beer here. Its finding something else to do :dumdum

Not necessarily wrong.. Eric the Red started doing this many moons ago. We lock the thread to a link that goes to the recruit so that it gets some pub in the football forum. Was done and will continue to be done on a regular basis unless an admin feels this to be a bad idea... Which BTW hasnt been the case in years.

I do see your point though. It is very easy to do.

Thanks for the inquiry and have a blessed day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So...

Where do I start the thread about former Husker Broderick Thomas' recipe for "Sandman" BBQ ribs that he's trying to sell and probably start a chain of restaurants but our coaches will have to pretend to like just so they get a shot at recruiting his blue-chip son that really wants to play Women's Volleyball and he's going out with a Swimsuit model who's shown prominently in our Daily Skin, but her first name is a naughty Latvian word that means the same thing as four wheeling in the great outdoors, but can only be displayed behind the woodshed..Did I mention, His Son is an A/V nut that does his own graphics and recruiting tapes for all his friends?

So...

Where do I start the thread about former Husker Broderick Thomas' recipe for "Sandman" BBQ ribs that he's trying to sell and probably start a chain of restaurants but our coaches will have to pretend to like just so they get a shot at recruiting his blue-chip son that really wants to play Women's Volleyball and he's going out with a Swimsuit model who's shown prominently in our Daily Skin, but her first name is a naughty Latvian word that means the same thing as four wheeling in the great outdoors, but can only be displayed behind the woodshed..Did I mention, His Son is an A/V nut that does his own graphics and recruiting tapes for all his friends?

9.5 out of 10

One of the Year's Best!

(much like Hollywood, I think you've been saving this one right up to the end, to garner Oscar buzz)

So...

9.5 out of 10

One of the Year's Best!

(much like Hollywood, I think you've been saving this one right up to the end, to Garner Oscar buzz)

You're too kind!!!

jennifer_garner1_300_400.jpg

OqDNyil86MU

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

445m_ohiWCM