Norvell calls plays???

WHo here thinks that Norvell should call the plays? Callahan needs to be in control of more things and watch more things?

I read that Norvell called all the plays in today's scrimmage so Callahan could "do a better job of managing the team

No better job then norvell did with dailey last year, who knows. I was most disappointed with norvell as an assistant last year.

The first thing they should do is figure out a way to get plays in.

WHo here thinks that Norvell should call the plays?  Callahan needs to be in control of more things and watch more things?

I read that Norvell called all the plays in today's scrimmage so Callahan could "do a better job of managing the team

No better job then norvell did with dailey last year, who knows. I was most disappointed with norvell as an assistant last year.

Its not like they didn't try to different ways of doing it. They relayed the plays in the first couple of games and felt that something needed to change so they did. ITs not like either way had much success as we continued to have delay of games and hurried snaps all season long.

How did you feel about Turner after he failed to coach Lord into being a better passer after 5 years?

Lord got alittle better at passing and thinking, dailey got worse at everything.

WHo here thinks that Norvell should call the plays?  Callahan needs to be in control of more things and watch more things?

Its not like they didn't try to different ways of doing it. They relayed the plays in the first couple of games and felt that something needed to change so they did. ITs not like either way had much success as we continued to have delay of games and hurried snaps all season long.

Having a qb running over each time to get a play is not thinking to hard. That has got to be the worse set up I've ever seen.

How did you feel about Turner after he failed to coach Lord into being a better passer after 5 years?

Lord got alittle better at passing and thinking, dailey got worse at everything.

Lord got a little better at passing????? :wtf What team was this? If thats the case I must have slept thru the 2003 season and I missed the improvement.

I think its time to get that prescription checked and get some thicker glasses because you obviously werent watching Lord play...

Having a qb running over each time to get a play is not thinking to hard. That has got to be the worse set up I've ever seen.

I would say that yelling out they play to the quarterback is the worst one, or better yet, having a it drawn on a big piece of paper or on Husker vision would be the worse yet then having the leader of the team relay the play to the rest of the team.

Lord got a little better at passing????? :wtf What team was this? If thats the case I must have slept thru the 2003 season and I missed the improvement.

I think its time to get that prescription checked and get some thicker glasses because you obviously werent watching Lord play...

2004 season was better than 2003 season. Thats improvement.

I would say that yelling out they play to the quarterback is the worst one, or better yet, having a it drawn on a big piece of paper or on Husker vision would be the worse yet then having the leader of the team relay the play to the rest of the team.

I dunno, having a qb get exhausted running back and forth and not having a chance to think about anything he's doing besides running back and forth and trying to remember the play is pretty bad. He gets hit and taken to the ground and whats he gotta do??run to sidelines to get the fricken play. Talk about stupid.

2004 season was better than 2003 season. Thats improvement.

You are right Benard Lord did improve from 02 to 03. In 02 he had 12 tds and 12 ints with a completion rate of 46%. In 03 he had 6 tds and 8 ints with a rate of 48%. That is an improvement in 1 area of his passing game. So never mind you really weren't right. AGAIN.