Your Ideas for a Husker Football Bowl News Story!!

Stars

First off, for those of you that haven't seen any of the Husker videos I have done so far - take a look at these videos so you can get an idea of the style of videos I do. I want it to be interesting, fun, and take an angle you don't see on ESPN or the local sports news.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOAXmJ0Vi8s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOAXmJ0Vi8s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOAXmJ0Vi8s&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So I would like to do a final Husker Football video for the season to conclude an incredible year. That exciting come from behind win against Colorado, and being able to go to a Major Bowl Game this year is great news for the Huskers and their fans. I think everyone is pumped, and that a really cool video could be made out of this story. It's the last game of the season, and what an incredible turnaround season it was!

Anyway, you guys have been very supportive of my work so far. So I would love to give everyone here an opportunity to chip in for this next and final Husker Football package. I'm welcome to anything from a general suggestion (talk about being able to play a bowl game this year), to a player you think I should interview. If you have an idea for an interesting theme (for example, the first video's theme was "What's It Like To Be A Husker.") then post it.

I will keep you updated as things come along. But yea, feel free to get involved and let me know what you think. Hopefully this video can turn out well :D

Thanks for any help in advance.

- Bryan

I'm sure everyone would like to see something from Henery...pretty sure you could come up with some easy questions there...

How about something with Bo? Where he wants to see recruiting go this year and next (positions, etc and why), who he wants to see improve the most during the off-season, why, etc...

How about Carl P? What will he work on the most this off-season and during spring ball?

Thinking of more.......

edit: fixed the dbl for ya :) rawhide

Hmmm, those are great ideas. That seems more like a video for after the season is over. I'm thinking more about preparations for the bowl game, how the team feels about playing in January, reflections on the season (favorite memory) or something like that.

Thoughts?

I think interviewing the seniors to get their thoughts about what it meant to them to play for Nebraska over their careers. What's next for them in the future etc

Maybe see if you can get them to open up about last year and their thoughts on how and why things are different this year?

I think interviewing the seniors to get their thoughts about what it meant to them to play for Nebraska over their careers. What's next for them in the future etc

Maybe see if you can get them to open up about last year and their thoughts on how and why things are different this year?

It's a good idea, but I think chances are you will get some a pretty common answer. "Our philosophy is not to look back. That was then, and this is now. We're looking ahead toward's next week."

But yea, maybe if the interview was going in the right direction. Great ideas so far

It's a good idea, but I think chances are you will get some a pretty common answer. "Our philosophy is not to look back. That was then, and this is now. We're looking ahead toward's next week."

But yea, maybe if the interview was going in the right direction. Great ideas so far

So ask what Bo brought this year that changed how they performed from last year. It's kinda obvious that the player's motivation has changed dramastically.