SEC Champ game discussion thread

Ohio Pete

Seems like Bama is doing a pretty good job of cutting Tebow's legs out to keep him from getting big runs. Unfortunately he has a couple of TD passes.

And Johnparkerwilson isn't doing all that well. Florida is getting good pressure on Johnparkerwilson, and Johnparkerwilson is having to throw a lot of balls away. Maybe Johnparkerwilson will have a better second half.

For some reason, Johnparkerwilson reminds me a bit of Bradyquinn.

Why is Florida #2? This is stupid. Did they move FLorida, who lost to Mississippi, who lost to a bunch of people, above OU and UT so that of Bama loses that it doesn't have to be UT and OU at 1 and 2? I hate the BCS, I hate rankings being used like this. It's nonsense.

This is turning out to be a good game. That fake field goal was stupid though by Bama

No kidding...not sure about the FG fake, it coulda worked!

So during halftime, they showed memorable moments from the season. The only Nebraska clip to be aired: our botched fake field goal against Colorado

Yeah...I rolled the eyes on that one.

Why is Florida #2? This is stupid. Did they move FLorida, who lost to Mississippi, who lost to a bunch of people, above OU and UT so that of Bama loses that it doesn't have to be UT and OU at 1 and 2? I hate the BCS, I hate rankings being used like this. It's nonsense.

Um, Florida is #4 in the BCS rankings right now.

CBS was showing them at #2. I don't know where they got that.