Neb at ASU today on FSN

I love Doc, but he is going to have a hard time bringing in the fans with that kind of ugly basketball. I did not watch it all, but it seems like all the offense does is pass the ball around the perimiter and shoot threes. All D and no O= boring.

We have no big men. Of course its going to be ugly basketball when we play a ranked team on the road. What do you expect, when we are forced to play 5 guard sets? Have more confidence in Doc. Balham who is 6-8 has knees of a 70 year-old man and can't play more than 15 min and he's lucky to even get in a game this year. Chapman is 6-9 and is finally recovering from his injury. For our lack of size, our defense is great and the numbers show that. I don't think fan support is the first thing on Doc's mind right now, he has a mess trying to find someone that can play inside. We lost Maric, so theres obviously a huge dropoff, but this group of players are a lot better than you're giving them credit for. For the record, ASU should not be ranked, they are not that good of a team. They were contained by us for the most part and if our small team and expose them like that, they are in for a long season.

I love Doc, but he is going to have a hard time bringing in the fans with that kind of ugly basketball. I did not watch it all, but it seems like all the offense does is pass the ball around the perimiter and shoot threes. All D and no O= boring.

chances of anyone being able to build a solid program in Lincoln with out playing a "boring" type of basketball is not very good. this is the big 12.

All D also wins you a lot of games...Look at Wisconsin. Bennett showed it works there, and then at Wash U, and now Bo Ryan is at UW winning Big Ten titles with all D no O.

As much as I hate it, it wins games, so its hard to argue with.

All D also wins you a lot of games...Look at Wisconsin. Bennett showed it works there, and then at Wash U, and now Bo Ryan is at UW winning Big Ten titles with all D no O.

Well if we win, I guess I can't complain. Danny Nee's teams in the early 90's sure were fun to watch though. Doc just needs a go to guy, who can shoot and take it to the hole.

Well if we win, I guess I can't complain. Danny Nee's teams in the early 90's sure were fun to watch though. Doc just needs a go to guy, who can shoot and take it to the hole.

he was also as dirty as they get..... trust me you dont want the days of danny nee to come back