Quick Question for you Huskers...

Hey guys, Tiger fan here.

A few years ago yall had a player named Zach Bowman, his father was in the military and moved a lot, and at one point in his life, he lived in a small town in SC. Long story short, he went to grade school with me before he moved to Alaska and in time became a Husker. I was wondering where he ended up? Is he in the NFL somewhere or does anyone know?

Thanks

A few years ago yall had a player named Zach Bowman, his father was in the military and moved a lot, and at one point in his life, he lived in a small town in SC. Long story short, he went to grade school with me before he moved to Alaska and in time became a Husker. I was wondering where he ended up? Is he in the NFL somewhere or does anyone know?

Thanks

Da Bears I believe.

Thanks

Da Bears I believe.

Thanks Capt Obvious.

Thanks

Da Bears I believe.

Thanks Capt Obvious.

wtf? you ask where bowman ends up, and he tells you the bears.. and you respond with "Thanks Capt Obvious."

if you knew that, then why the f*ck did you ask?

Thanks

Da Bears I believe.

Thanks Capt Obvious.

wtf? you ask where bowman ends up, and he tells you the bears.. and you respond with "Thanks Capt Obvious."

look at the name of the person who told him where he was at. captain obvious.

Thanks

Da Bears I believe.

Thanks Capt Obvious.

now that was funny....and has to be kind of embarrassing! maybe he forgot the...... :sarcasm

Thanks

Da Bears I believe.

Thanks Capt Obvious.

hahaha thats what I originally thought I had to do a double take

Thanks

Da Bears I believe.

Thanks Capt Obvious.

thats some funny stuff....next time be more observant Kid