Weight: 215

40 time: 4.64

Visit Date: Sept. 2, 2005

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Wisconsin, Texas Tech, Kansas, Missouri

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report:NR/ :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: He’s undersized, but can run and catch everything. He caught close to 50 passes and over 800 yards receiving. Very tall and lots of room to put the pounds on.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% His high school coach is Larry Frost, if I remember correctly that’s Scott Frost’s father. If this is true, I would think he have a leg up. The Huskers are the first to offer.

• 3 months later...

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 10% His high school coach is Larry Frost, if I remember correctly that’s Scott Frost’s father. If this is true, I would think he have a leg up. The Huskers are the first to offer.

That is Frost's dad and usually this mom is the Receivers coach. I don't know if that is the case here though. My Brother in Law coached with them for about 4 years at a different school.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought you had tucked your head between your legs and ran off, NH?

Come back yet again to enlighten us with your, 'inside info'?

Where does that 'inside info' come from again? Your head? Or is it that you are a super-secret CIA operative working deep undercover in the plains of Nebraska and are not allowed to tell anything about yourself for fear of banishment?

You're still the same one-trick pony. What exactly you get from being a poser on the internet just bumfuzzles me completely.

Where does that 'inside info' come from again? Your head? Or is it that you are a super-secret CIA operative working deep undercover in the plains of Nebraska and are not allowed to tell anything about yourself for fear of banishment?

You're still the same one-trick pony. What exactly you get from being a poser on the internet just bumfuzzles me completely.

Please stick to the topic. If you want to discuss something with Nameless Husker, please take it to the Woodshed, as per the Board rules.

Wait..was that intended as an insult? Cause if it was, it was a poor job. Still pissed i can see just because you hate it when someone knows more info then you do. I don't need to justify my sources to you, i have plenty of people who can back me up on this board and were well aware that Mike McNeil was going to commit. I am sorry you just now found out. I know it hurts to run to a board like Huskerboard and think you found out someone new committed by lurking on Huskers Illistrated free board but make sure the info isn't old news next time :clap

Oh by the way, we have 2 more commits soon ;) Let's see if you can figure out who they are (by the way, it's already old news to some people i communicate with through private pm)