Good Work Story..

Hey guys, just started my new job monday (in oklahoma)...well today I'm in the break room and an OU fan/co-worker noticed my husker scarf. Of course, he began giving me a hard time, then we started talking a little football, then he left...

So, now I am sitting down when a girl comes up to me and says she likes my scarf..I was scanning her face for any indication of sarcasm, then i ask "you're a husker fan?" and she told me how her husband was a huge fan, so she was a huge fan too..So, at this point I was pretty stoked to be working with another fan I could talk husker football with, when she showed me another guy in the break room that was a husker fan.

So, for the rest of the break we talked about my trip to lincoln for the colorado game, "the kick", colorado fans, the bowl game, cody green..that seems to be a great sign that this job is going to turn out great! :clap

There are now 3 husker fans in the office representing, keeping gbr strong in OK!

Go Big Red

-The MF'r :horns2

**edit: had scarf on in break room because I went out to my car and it was cold as balls