Winter Meetings

redout22

The Cubs are talking with the Padres and Phillies about a three team trade that would bring Peavey to the Cubs..

So our rotation would be Dempster -Zambrano- Harden- Peavey- Lilly.

If the CUbs had a rotation like this they would probably have the best starters in the NL especially haviing Lilly as our number 5 starter but unfortunately it doesnt look like the Peavy deal will work out. Not just yet at least. Don't mind me asking but are you a Cubs fan?

The Cubs are talking with the Padres and Phillies about a three team trade that would bring Peavey to the Cubs..

If the CUbs had a rotation like this they would probably have the best starters in the NL especially haviing Lilly as our number 5 starter but unfortunately it doesnt look like the Peavy deal will work out. Not just yet at least. Don't mind me asking but are you a Cubs fan?

I know your asking HSKRNOKC this, but I grew up a Cubs fan and I am still a Cubs fan to this day. Reality was, to me anyways, you better like another team as well as the Cubs because they will break your damn heart.

Diehard for over twenty years. I have two teams Huskers and Cubs.. Thats it. I pay the season ticket price each season and DVR each game. After work I love to unwind watching my Cubbies.

That team has broke my heart so many times ...including last season. Were hot all season and then went very cold come playoff time.

Diehard for over twenty years. I have two teams Huskers and Cubs.. Thats it. I pay the season ticket price each season and DVR each game. After work I love to unwind watching my Cubbies.

That team has broke my heart so many times ...including last season. Were hot all season and then went very cold come playoff time.

Good to hear that there are a couple of other Cubs fans on this board. Man, I would love to get to watch Cubs games all the time. I only get the games that are on WGN and have to watch the rest of them on gameday. I know what your saying though last year when they were playing the dDodgers I could hardly watch game 4

Good to hear that there are a couple of other Cubs fans on this board. Man, I would love to get to watch Cubs games all the time. I only get the games that are on WGN and have to watch the rest of them on gameday. I know what your saying though last year when they were playing the dDodgers I could hardly watch game 4

It was f-ing sad!!!! They didn't even put up a fight, I was in disbelief.