The game really wont let you be everything, the chars are much more powerful if you go in with a plan from creation on how you want to play. Sneaky, more like a FPS and so on. If you want any tips feel free to ask, I have more hours in that game than I care to count.

I'll probably pm you sometime when I get stuck, thanks.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

There currently is no online component for Fallout 3. I really have no idea what the DLC is going to add, but given Bethesda's usual stance, I would bet against it. Pure single player game.

False advertising with the "Live" printed on the cover. Thats a bummer.

apperently there is a DLC for it online opperation something or other....raven maybe?

• 4 months later...

I used to have it, never got any of the DLC for it. They're essentially extra missions. One of my friends played the Anchorage mish, said you can get some awesome power armor and weapons out of it. I heard that the Pitt is pretty good. I'm personally waiting for the new Fallout to come out. One of the guys at GameStop said the next one is going to be set in Vegas.