Huskers cram for Clemson

zoogs

Huskers Cram for Clemson

A decent article about how Pelini & co are installing the gameplan during practices before leaving for the bowl site (is this normal, by the way? just curious. doesn't seem that out of the ordinary.)

CU uses multiple sets and formations that will force Nebraska out of its base personnel and into nickel and dime defenses. “They remind me of our offense,” Pelini said. “We’ll be in base, we’ll be in nickel, we’ll be in dime, probably equal amounts of time."

:D Bo Pelini is a scholar and a poet.

Although I'm not sure how why he's talking about our preparations in such detail.

Huskers Cram for Clemson

A decent article about how Pelini & co are installing the gameplan during practices before leaving for the bowl site (is this normal, by the way? just curious. doesn't seem that out of the ordinary.)

CU uses multiple sets and formations that will force Nebraska out of its base personnel and into nickel and dime defenses. “They remind me of our offense,” Pelini said. “We’ll be in base, we’ll be in nickel, we’ll be in dime, probably equal amounts of time."

:D Bo Pelini is a scholar and a poet.

Although I'm not sure how why he's talking about our preparations in such detail.

So is the team leaving on the 27th? That seems later to me then in other years we played in a Jan 1 bowl. I am sure some of the players will like to have x-mas with their familes, but what about the ones that can't go home. I would think they would probably prefer to be in Florida.

So is the team leaving on the 27th? That seems later to me then in other years we played in a Jan 1 bowl. I am sure some of the players will like to have x-mas with their familes, but what about the ones that can't go home. I would think they would probably prefer to be in Florida.

i remember we spent xmas in pasedena when we went to the rose bowl.... i remember being younger and my mom in dad cramming in all their shopping in 1 night so we could wake up, see that "santa" came 2 or 3 nights early just so we could have our presents, and then taking off for the airport after packing up...

The thing about football is that it takes precedence over a lot of things. On Thanksgiving, for example, UNL had Wednesday through Friday off from school that week for break. The team was forced, however, to stay on campus for practice and preparation until Saturday after the Friday game. Many of the Huskers said they postponed family things until the game was over that Friday after Thanksgiving, so I expect they will do the same with Christmas things until after the bowl game.