Congratulations to the 9 New Nebraska Grads!

Congrats Boys. I was stuck behind Todd in high school Ball, and to me he is the epitome of what it means to be be a husker. He was a small town kid, that never let that dream of putting on that helmet and going through the tunnel die. He is damn fine student-athlete.

It was one hell of a ride watching the 9, but we are better fans because of them, and they worked very hard for what they earned.

To:

Beau Davis, Joe Ganz, T.J. O’Leary, Todd Peterson, Clayton Sievers, Ty Steinkuhler, Nate Swift, Dan Titchener and Jake Wesch.

:clap

Congratulations on your degrees, fellas, and good luck in all your future endeavors in life. I, for one, am proud of you all!

Now, go smack some tiger butt on your way out!

:bonez

Haha, the name of this thread really threw me off...I was thinking 9 graduates for the whole university and thinking, man, yall don't like to graduate in December up there in Nebraska, must be an outdoor graduation and noone wants to sit in the cold!

Haha, the name of this thread really threw me off...I was thinking 9 graduates for the whole university and thinking, man, yall don't like to graduate in December up there in Nebraska, must be an outdoor graduation and noone wants to sit in the cold!

Admit it - you flashed for a moment to thinking of USC Jr.

NO WAY! They graduate 3 at the time, at the most.

Also, meant to add a huge congratulatioNs to these guys...

Did I do that right?

Perfect.

Cacti, you sure you don't want to turn in your Tiger card for a Husker one? I'm beginning to think we have flipped you to our side!! :horns2

Edit: forgot, congrats to the 9 grads...its been a pleasure.

I will gladly take a Husker card to go along with my Tiger card starting Jan 2nd.