Gator Bowl Prediction

mmmtodd

I will put my money on one running back, 4.25, wide reciever 4.12.

These are all 40 times. Oh, also have a senior that has more receptions than anyone in acc history, (Kelly)

Speed kills, Huskers have not seen speed like this.

If you live in omaha, come to clancys at 114, I will be the guy in the clemson coat.

:bs: we've seen speed and we have some speed. And those two guys are not THAT fast, no way. Geez, MIA has speed all over the place, doesn't mean they can play...

You guys had the same speed when you were losing 5 games... Wake Forest ring a bell?

Relax guys, it's just a simulation and nothing more.

I agree with you that plenty of things are off - Ganz's passing yards, Henery's miss, etc - but obviously simulations are based on imperfect models, and besides, who is to say that the game will unfold exactly according to well-established patterns?

Don't treat it as an in-depth analysis where some guy sits down, decides who's going to win and forms an opinion. I'm pretty sure they just toss the two teams into a computer and put out whatever gets spit out of there. It's nice that there is so much detail in the output, that's all.

I will put my money on one running back, 4.25, another 4.40, wide reciever 4.12.

These are all 40 times. Oh, also have a senior that has more receptions than anyone in acc history, (Kelly)

If you live in omaha, come to clancys at 114, I will be the guy in the clemson coat.

while i agree some speed matters, this isn't NCAA Football 2009 or whatever you wanna play where you can run all around wherever

I will put my money on one running back, 4.25, another 4.40, wide reciever 4.12.

oh? fast players, we havent seen anything like it... mizzou, ou, texas tech, kansas... even CU had some quick feet. I think we can coral your "speed" and give it a dose of BOFENSE that will stop it in its tracks.

The have Henery missing a 43 yarder?...Not bloody likely, also as many of you have pointed out Ganz throwing for >150 is unlikely. Has he every had a game with so few yards?

Actually, Ganz does >150 every single game.

and probably rushes another 50-60 on average... sorry, not the best stat guy but wanted to plug his run game! GO JOE!!

The have Henery missing a 43 yarder?...Not bloody likely, also as many of you have pointed out Ganz throwing for >150 is unlikely. Has he every had a game with so few yards?

Actually, Ganz does >150 every single game.

and probably rushes another 50-60 on average... sorry, not the best stat guy but wanted to plug his run game! GO JOE!!

Joey's been passing for more like 300+ yds/game + the rushing.

I don't believe Spiller runs a 4.25 40 and I absolutely don't believe the other guy runs a 4.12. Like yea, he runs a 9.0 100M, shoulda been in the Olympics that guy.