Worst Husker Calender In the History of Man!

Ok I can deal with that , but they could have found a treasure chest of great pics of former players. Why these guys????

They try to put the most recent players that they can, I would suppose. The company does calendars for about every big name football program in the country.

Lighten up peeps.

Well, I guess all these guys are former Huskers, the 'Tyler Hester' kind of thru me. He and some of the others I'd never heard of. Who is Andy Sand? I doubt they'll encounter any legal battles with him. In fact, he prolly paid THEM to use his photo.

But yeah, why wouldn't they go with some of the more prominent players, I dunno... I suppose if a guy is or was a pro you'd have to pay him off some how, royalty, etc.

It's not all that bad zE, my mom gave me a 'dogs' calendar, January is a labordoodle.........count your blessings.

K, now that's BAD! I feel for you Mr. Bones.

The same sis gave me Husker pajamas a few years back :madash , like I ever wear pajamas. I'm thinking, how 'bout a nice Husker cap, hard to mess that one up...

Hey..Save the jammies for female guests..Let 'em fight it out to see who gets the top and who gets the bottom :duel

:thumbs

I'm still hoping Santa gets me a SI Swimsuit Calender someday...

Oh, I still have them tucked away for special occassions. ;)

i got it also. I was trying to figure out what fight song the penant played does anyone know? i could only get it to play once before it stopped working.

:wtf my calender does not play a song... :cry

did it not work at all or did it just not come with a lil crappy penant thing.

It's just a calender, nothing more. :dunno

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same calendar, with the fight song, which still works, but the fight song is nothing I've ever heard before!!!! Pretty sure its not an NU fight song....I need to try and record it, maybe someone can help me identify what song it even is!