Who's going to the Gator Bowl?

Me and 3 GF's (one Husker fan, and 2 party fans) are leaving Sunday..........Woo Hooo!!!! We can't wait.

Does anybody know when the N pep rally will be at the Landing? They usually have each team a different day. If you're going get there early because it's usually packed. Look for us, we'll be the ones over-served..hehe

Got our rooms at the Ramada, the Comedy Club in the hotel, pig out at the Blue Crab, best seafood, dancing at Monkey's Uncle at night. Hello Party here we come..............

How 'bout you? It should be a nice 75 degrees.

TTFN..........

Myself, Mrs. HANC, KCHusker, Mrs. KCHusker, and KCHusker Jr. leave Tuesday am.... cant wait....

NU pep rally at 5:30 at Landing........Clemson at 2:30 I think with Parade in between both pep rallys.

We are hoping to have a ball

75 degrees sounds great

Me and 3 GF's (one Husker fan, and 2 party fans) are leaving Sunday..........Woo Hooo!!!! We can't wait.

Does anybody know when the N pep rally will be at the Landing? They usually have each team a different day. If you're going get there early because it's usually packed. Look for us, we'll be the ones over-served..hehe

Got our rooms at the Ramada, the Comedy Club in the hotel, pig out at the Blue Crab, best seafood, dancing at Monkey's Uncle at night. Hello Party here we come..............

TTFN..........

The N pep rally will be at the Landing at 5:30pm on Wednesday.

TTFN..........

The N pep rally will be at the Landing at 5:30pm on Wednesday.

Thank you..........we'll be there.

TTFN..............

TTFN..........

I'll be there. BTW, we had a 75 degree Christmas here in SC...

I live in Orange Park, its a subarb of Jacksonville.

I of course will be at the game and looking forward to all of the Husker Fans coming to town.

Orange Park has very nice accomodations for all Husker Fans that are driving into town its about 30 min drive from downtown but prices will be reasonable if you can find a room.

I prefer to goto a club in Orange Park that is called The Crazy Horse it has three night clubs in one bldg They are respectivley called Crazy Horse=Country, Liquids=Dance Hip Hop, Studabakers=70's - 90's Dance They will be having a New Years Eve Bash not sure how much it cost but all are welcome.

There also are quite a few husker parties that I have heard about one at Hams on Rosevelt Blvd goto huskers.nu for more details on that one as well as another party that huskerpedia is throwing I think its like 70.00 or something like that belive tommie frazier and johnny rodgers throwing that one with huskerpedia.

I will be tailgating with the NE Florida Husker Club we are about 75 to 150 strong not sure how many will be going Im pretty confident all of them and we will all be tailgating at tailgaters parking lookem up on the internet that lot opens up at 8am.

Im sure peeps will be partying all through the night but If your looking for a few Local Huskers that can give you the low down on Jacksonville.

We will be there.

Go Big Red.

Jaxhusker7

My husband and I are leaving Pittsburgh Tuesday morning. We are staying at the Comfort Inn Oceanfront. We have tickets to the HuskerPedia New Years Eve party. (My email says tickets are still available until Sunday.) Also have tickets to the Official Gator Bowl Husker Huddle pre-game Rally before the game. I can't wait.....gonna be so much fun! GO BIG RED!!