Huskers make poll

If you notice, Forde has Miami listed twice. What are the odds that Oklahoma is supposed to occupy one of those rankings?

I don't put a lot of stock in polls this early, but nonetheless it is encouraging. How bout two of our opponents; Texas Tech and Pittsburgh at #16 and #23 respectively? I think they're both beatable....but I think Tech will be the tougher opponent.

I'm in the camp that says we're not in the Top 25 until we win at least three or four games....but if the pundits like what they see this Fall and coupled with the fact that we had a great recruiting class this year, who knows?

OU is still pretty loaded, how many guys did they lose last year?  Didn't they have a good recruiting class.

OU's good every year, they have a good recruiting class every year

I think that Bomar kid they got at QB, will turn out to be a good one.

I heard one of their QB's was going to transfer? Wasn't Bomar a top recruit, top three in the country

Actually Bomar wasn't that impressive in the spring game. It appears reading between the lines that Stoops in a little disappointed in his progress. So there is probably some doubt among Oklahoma fans on whether he is as good as publized. On the other hand, he is still young and could get much better. We will find out.

The only think dumber than pre-season polls is post spring polls.

Did they really waste their time doing these things???? :wtf

They should wait until a few weeks have played out to even do the polls. Teams that are ranked really high usually don't fall too far after a loss or two, and teams that aren't ranked have a hell of a time climbing the ladder if they aren't in a BCS conference.

It's just for the media, and it gives fans a reason to listen to sports radio and read the internet.

The only think dumber than pre-season polls is post spring polls.

Did they really waste their time doing these things???? :wtf

They should wait until a few weeks have played out to even do the polls. Teams that are ranked really high usually don't fall too far after a loss or two, and teams that aren't ranked have a hell of a time climbing the ladder if they aren't in a BCS conference.

It's just for the media, and it gives fans a reason to listen to sports radio and read the internet.

What else would they write about. You want to see my poll? It is just as relavent as theirs. I am glad we are on it though.