Mizzou/Northwestern Official Game Thread

zE bOp

OU has lost there last 4 BCS bowl games.

I keep asking the ou fans here.. What makes you think this season is any different..??

OU loses - Hypesman jinx

Tebow has the 'X' factor, plus Harvin will be the other best player on the field.

My preference:

For the Big 12, Northwestern barely loses in a horrible game by both teams because they do something stupid at the very end, not from anything that Mizzery does to win. Booger can't finish game because on one play he goes so deep that his finger gets stuck in his sinus cavity.

My preference:

For the Big 12, Northwestern barely loses in a horrible game by both teams because they do something stupid at the very end, not from anything that Mizzery does to win. Booger can't finish game because on one play he goes so deep that his finger gets stuck in his sinus cavity.

:rollin:rollin

My preference:

that's exactly what I was JUST thinking (well, minus the nose thing). I want a 1 point win for Missouri in a scare.