Mizzou/Northwestern Official Game Thread

zE bOp

Whoa Husker Fan, this IS a very propitious day indeed! Can you believe that this will be the last time 'Lil Chase' stuffs his short, chubby, out of shape corpus into a Tig uni?! The last day we will ever have to think about his rampant booger eating, trash talking, underachieving, "NE's the dirtiest team, they spit in my.." FACE!

Try to take this in kind Big Red Nacione. I realize it will be hard to focus on your jobs, your families, your mistresses once this revelation sinks in, and PLEASE, try and refrain from turning over police cars, throwing rocks thru storefront windows and streaking naked down the middle of Dodge and O streets.

But THIS IS IT! :w00t:w00t:w00t The terms, 'ecstacy', 'speechless' immediately jump to mind!

la la la..."ding dong the Booger's dead, the wicked Booger, the Booger's DEAD, ding dong ya da da dat dat daaah!"...la la la :corndance

We can ONLY hope and pray with all our collective might that THE TIGS GO DOWN(!) and the "Tough As Booger Rain"('reign') will snuff itself out within a perfect storm of ironic Pinkel ineptitude!

Whatever happens in the game, from heretofore, this should be declared a state holiday in NE.

Hold it, hoOOld it, quiet...yes, I can hear it starting to eminate out of the heart of the great plains state: "...no more Booger....no more Booger....no MORE BOOGER...NO MORE BOOGER!..." Spreading thru all the land...

So, kind Husker Fan, all ye, 'HuskerReds', and 'HuskerTeds and fReds', this will be your last shot to take a shot at Chase Daniel Booger while he is still in Tig Yellow.

:hellloooo Don't hold back, give it all you got, make yo' momma proud, tell us all what you REALLY think: MAKE HISTORY!

Last chance for Booger look alikes!

There will never be another day like today..... :cheers:cowbell::horns

:band

(thread will also include special guest babe appearance come game time)

Out of curiosity, what is the hatred towards Chase? I know he plays for Mizzou and that is a good enough reason for me, but perhaps I missed something else?

He is an easy target, the man eats his own boogers and says how much he likes Colt's butt on National TV. Plus he liked to cry to the media every time he played NU. That is why he get the old :nutz

Out of curiosity, what is the hatred towards Chase? I know he plays for Mizzou and that is a good enough reason for me, but perhaps I missed something else?

He is an easy target, the man eats his own boogers and says how much he likes Colt's butt on National TV. Plus he liked to cry to the media every time he played NU. That is why he get the old :nutz

Plus alos you had to watch him run the score a couple time on GBR. I think that can be the real reason and I think if ever one is true to his word he would agree. If he played LB and did ever thing the same you wouldn"t even know or care some about him. No one like"S to be beat by some one they don"t like.

:moreinteresting

He was a gret college QB player whether you like him or not.