Youtube removing videos

Has this happened to anyone else? I'll get emails how an artist has claimed they have the rights to the music (which they do) in my highlight videos and that it has been removed from youtube; probably happened to 6-7 of my highlight videos.

I mean, yea, it's their song and everything, but what's the point of youtube if nobody is allowed to display anything of the works? Nothing at all would look good and professional if you weren't allowed to use music, video, thoughts, and ideas of professionals in videos.

Just kinda frustrating to me.

Has this happened to anyone else? I'll get emails how an artist has claimed they have the rights to the music (which they do) in my highlight videos and that it has been removed from youtube; probably happened to 6-7 of my highlight videos.

I mean, yea, it's their song and everything, but what's the point of youtube if nobody is allowed to display anything of the works? Nothing at all would look good and professional if you weren't allowed to use music, video, thoughts, and ideas of professionals in videos.

My 2005 video was taken down. I'm not making money off their music, what's the big deal?

Had the same thing happen to me also.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

My 2005 video was taken down. I'm not making money off their music, what's the big deal?

The big deal is that the artist and record company aren't making money off of it either.

:blink:

The big deal is that the artist and record company aren't making money off of it either.

:blink:

Its also an absurd over reaction, that is only angering their customers. Links to buy are the better option.