Congrats to the Huskers

man it was a tough game, Clemson's defense is just awesome, they should be great in the future. wish u the best of luck next season, i think all of us in the Husker Nation can agree that Clemson has our respect, and has a very honorable and great fan base.

Thanks for the kind words man, I agree that this was one hell of a game regardless of the outcome. Both teams played their a$$es off and have great futures ahead of them. :horns2

Agreed - ya'll played with a lot of heart out there today.

The future looks bright for both; impressive young coaches and talent on the upswing. Good luck going forward.

Great game ... very fortunate to have three turnovers that led to 21 points and not get beat by that ... and the two turnovers we got only led to 6 points. Many past seasons with the same scenarios and we lose this game ... so it was nice to see.

CBS giving Ganz the MVP is a joke ... he played tough yes, but his pitch led to one Clemson TD, his INT led to another, he scored 14 of Clemson's points. A third TD, a fumble by Witt got called correctly after being reversed, or we would have lost this game by 28 points all off of our mistakes.

Suh was the MVP of this game ... then the defense as a whole with special teams.

CBS called the "play of the game" the reversal of the fumble Witt made ... that is a big joke ... you can't call that the play of the game ... takes away from what Nebraska won on the field.

Loved the heart and determination shown out there by the players and coaches ... if I was a recruit ... this game had to make me think about what I could be a part of.

More than anything ... it was just nice to win a game like this. I don't know if anything was "restored" ... but I can see the "horizon" and there must be something better on down the road.

SheepdogMark