Bo's Bowl Performances as head coach.

I was very disappointed in Bo's performance and conduct last time he head coached NU in a bowl game. He embarrassed us all that night with childish behavior and lack of leadership. I was not disappointed when he was not selected as HC to replace Solich... hindsight is 20/20 eh? :-)

I just want to say how impressed I was with him today. He's come a LONG LONG way since then. He and his staff and his players have done an amazing job this season. I'm really proud to wear my Husker gear around Oklahoma City again. I greatly look forward to the day when they kick some Sooner ass. :-)

Thanks to Bo for a great year!

HB

I'm really proud to wear my Husker gear around Oklahoma City again.

I never stopped and never will. :)

Oh.. i never stopped. no way. Wear it with defiance.. even the night we got slaughtered by OU. I work with a lot of faculty members from OU and we were working that night and watching the game before/after and on breaks.. it was pretty humiliating, but they didn't go too hard on me. :-)

I got some new gear for Christmas. :-)

HB

I'm really proud to wear my Husker gear around Oklahoma City again.

I never stopped and never will. :)

Oh.. i never stopped. no way. Wear it with defiance.. even the night we got slaughtered by OU. I work with a lot of faculty members from OU and we were working that night and watching the game before/after and on breaks.. it was pretty humiliating, but they didn't go too hard on me. :-)

I got some new gear for Christmas. :-)

HB

We have to stick together and give um hell.. :box

He did not embarrass us ALL, maybe just you. I was quite proud how he rallied the team in the face of adversity. Some of us even liked the fire. If you watched bowl games last year with interim head coaches (there were a lot), one, maybe two, interim coaches got that "W" -- that made me appreciate what he did in 2003 all the more.

Besides, he couldn't have embarrassed everyone because I do believe there were chants from Nebraska fans during and after the game in favor of hiring him.

He did not embarrass us ALL, maybe just you. I was quite proud how he rallied the team in the face of adversity. Some of us even liked the fire. If you watched bowl games last year with interim head coaches (there were a lot), one, maybe two, interim coaches got that "W" -- that made me appreciate what he did in 2003 all the more.

Besides, he couldn't have embarrassed everyone because I do believe their were chants from Nebraska fans during and after the game in favor of hiring him.

When the President of the Gator Bowl was about to hand the trophy to Bo....the entire Husker side of the stadium started chanting, BO BO, BO. It sent chills down my spine!

Besides, he couldn't have embarrassed everyone because I do believe their were chants from Nebraska fans during and after the game in favor of hiring him.

Yes... saying he embarrassed "us all" is hyperbole on my part. I didn't see much team rallying going on there. That W goes to Frank Solich imo.

Besides, all I am trying to do is recognize that he is completely ready for the job now and wasn't then.

HB

I've never been embarrassed by Pelini, nor do I ever expect to be. I like his style and his passion, even when it occasionally hurts us with a penalty. I think he was ready then, but he was even more ready now after having 4 extra years of experience at OU and LSU. Also, there's never been a single second that I've not been proud to wear my Husker gear.

I've never been embarrassed by Pelini, nor do I ever expect to be. I like his style and his passion, even when it occasionally hurts us with a penalty. I think he was ready then, but he was even more ready now after having 4 extra years of experience at OU and LSU. Also, there's never been a single second that I've not been proud to wear my Husker gear.

Sam Bam Cunningham. QFT

I like Bo and have never really had any problem with his coaching. I really enjoy watching him bring respect, character and dignity back to the team. But, I do have to say I was completely disapointed and pissed when we took a knee with 30 sec on the clock before half time. Sorry guys but that still stings. To me it looked like he lost confidence in the Offense at that time. I really hate taking a knee ANYTIME YOU ARE BEHIND in a game. Obviously we did come back and win and that is the most important thing here (and I loved it). Hopefully we will get this thing rebuilt and be able to have time management next year. Then again I guess using all three timeouts in the first quarter doesn't really matter if you quit a half a min early. Like I said, I like Bo and love the fact he is our Head Coach. I hope he stays for many years. This is just a peave of mine that really got to me today.