Just got home from the Gator Bowl.........

First off...WOW what a game! Congrats to the Clemson team. They fought hard for 4 quarters. Their defense looks even faster in person. Spiller......SHEW.....man every time he got the ball either on a PR or a hand off you could hear the Husker fans hold their breaths.

Great half time adjustments by the Husker coaches! I don't know if you could see this on tv but the play where Ganz made a bad pitch and the Tigers took it to the house........Bo was screaming in his head set for about 3 minutes after that. I wonder if it was to Coach Watson for making that play call.

Anyways.....this was a damn good game. I got video and pictures that I will throw up here (tomorrow) if anyone is interested. One more thing.....Our fans were LOUD, LOUD, and LOUD! My family and I didn't sit down the entire game. At the end of the game, the first thing Coach Bo did after accepting the trophy was thank the fans for being here supporting the Huskers. The Husker crowd went NUTS! It looked like he was starting to get choked up but caught him self.

The future of our beloved Huskers looks very bright folks.......GO BIG RED!!!!!!! :thumbs

Thanks for the insight..

First off...WOW what a game! Congrats to the Clemson team. They fought hard for 4 quarters. Their defense looks even faster in person. Spiller......SHEW.....man every time he got the ball either on a PR or a hand off you could hear the Husker fans hold their breaths.

Great half time adjustments by the Husker coaches! I don't know if you could see this on tv but the play where Ganz made a bad pitch and the Tigers took it to the house........Bo was screaming in his head set for about 3 minutes after that. I wonder if it was to Coach Watson for making that play call.

Anyways.....this was a damn good game. I got video and pictures that I will throw up here (tomorrow) if anyone is interested. One more thing.....Our fans were LOUD, LOUD, and LOUD! My family and I didn't sit down the entire game. At the end of the game, the first thing Coach Bo did after accepting the trophy was thank the fans for being here supporting the Huskers. The Husker crowd went NUTS! It looked like he was starting to get choked up but caught him self.

The future of our beloved Huskers looks very bright folks.......GO BIG RED!!!!!!! :thumbs

Why did the announcers keep saying it was a sellout when you could clearly see empty blue seats? Did anyone else notice this, especially when they had blimp shots?

Sellouts are based on tickets sold, not bodies in the seats. It's possible that it was a sellout, but not everyone attended.

But, yeah - there were some noticably empty seats.

I'm jealous! Throw up the pics and videos for all us to be even more jealous of, that'd be nice to see.

And on the scoop-n-score on that option: I'm pretty sure that was a check made by Ganz at the line. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain we ran that right at the blitz on purpose.

I'll get em all compiled tomorrow. My brother got video of the blocked FG. My mother and wife took a bunch of pictures as well. As soon as I get them, I will post them.

Why did the announcers keep saying it was a sellout when you could clearly see empty blue seats? Did anyone else notice this, especially when they had blimp shots?

Sellouts are based on tickets sold, not bodies in the seats. It's possible that it was a sellout, but not everyone attended.

See the Alamo and Insight? Both endzones were empty. Gator looked like one of the most packed bowl this year, so far.

I kept looking at our side compared to Clemson's side....It was really noticeable that once we all get settled in, the Husker fans filled almost our entire side. There were a lot of empty seats in the upper deck above the Clemson side. The Husker fans were so fired up on that last drive, the entire East side of the stadium was vibrating. My son was kind of freaked out by that! lol

It was most noticeable right before half time in the end zone. then I noticed it was where the bands were sitting.. they had cleared out to do half time making it look really empty there.

HB

It was most noticeable right before half time in the end zone. then I noticed it was where the bands were sitting.. they had cleared out to do half time making it look really empty there.

HB

Yeah there were about 200 HS Band members there. It did look rather empty when they got up.

Yeah, I was hoping to hear from Bo after the game but I think since the game ended at 5:04 PM and it was only blocked off until 5PM, they had to go straight to other programming.

Yeah it was a great speech...He thanked the fans and let everyone know how proud he was of his players and how far they had come. Like I stated earlier, you could hear his voice start to shake a little, but he kept it together.........I was so proud of the way the players kept talking to each other on the sidelines, clapping their hands, picking up one another when something went bad. You can truly see that this team really cares for one another.