where did all our Clemson fans go?

This first thing this Clemson fan did was to come here to congratulate you and your team's awesome display of a tough, 80's-style Nebraska win. Could have folded, but the great teams never do- and Nebraska didn't.

I pointed out that if we had to lose, you guys would have to be my choice.

I wanted also say, which I did not yesterday evening, is that your outstanding respect and class as a fan base is what makes me stomach this loss so well. That and CU played well against one helluva Nebraska team.

I miss the Nebraska of the 80's and from what I witnessed I think it shall indeed return soon. Very soon.

One of our best games of the season and I'll mark it as one of the best in this years bowl season. I am still chewing off my nails....*gasp*

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise- you all have been simply fantastic to us CU visitors and I'll say you all are a class act.

Thanks for such wonderful hospitality and don't be strangers over at the Clemson boards.

My post after the game ---> MASH ME

Just got in from Jax. What a game!

That was really fun to watch, big hits, big plays, and the game stayed interesting the whole time.

Congrats on the victory Huskers, you guys earned it with a great 2nd half.

BTW, since this game is now over, consider me a Husker fan until we meet again.

GO TIGERS & GBR!!!

John,, Cacti,, You guys dont be strangers.