NU Seniors

holvy83

I can see Potter being the steal of the draft! I think he's going to be stud in the NFL. Don't be surprised if he's starting in the next two years.

im with stupid. he's gonna be just fine. look at ruud. look at the multitude of d ends we've put in the league. look at the d players period we put into the league that get overlooked, and end up knocking on the all-pros door. look at stew. he's on that espns hacks all pro team this year.

his length is gonna cause a lot of people problems. hes not going to do well at the combine on the things the tv wants to show you, i.e. bench press. but those long arms are going to be hell on the field for whoever is smart enough to realize he's got the skill set.

potter is the best hope out of this class. other than Suh, who i honestly think should stay for a year, and prove himself against the most certain tag team action to come. Clemsons' weak line game planned for him, shut him down in the first half, with a double team granted, but gave an all heart Steinkuhler the free sandwich. why they ever free him back up and let him back in the game is beyond me.

Pretty impressive, huh? Well, let's look at how Davis fared against BCS schools. Excluding Nebraska (because Bill Callahan is an idiot), Davis barely managed to complete 50 percent of his passes against Rutgers, Illinois and Indiana.

Okay, that was a little unfair. Ouch!

^The guy gave Ganz a grade of 7-FA. Which typically doesn't mean anything good, especially since he was graded by this guy as the 23rd QB. (IOW, this guy probably doesn't think Ganz will be drafted). What I found interesting is that Ganz was ahead of Daniel at 24. Why? ...

All about him not really being 6 foot tall I'd bet. Apparently doesn't have much of an arm in this guy's opinion.

# Joe Ganz, Nebraska

Height: 6-1. Weight: 200.

Projected 40 Time: 4.65.

Projected Round (2009): 7-FA.

12/20/08: Finished the year with 23 touchdowns and 10 picks. He had 3,329 yards, a completion percentage of 69.2 and an impressive YPA of 8.7.

3/26/08: Considering what he was able to accomplish at the end of the 2007 season, it'll be exciting to watch Joe Ganz this year, especially now that Nebraska fans won't have to worry about Bill Callahan screwing up any gameplans. In just three starts, Ganz threw for 1,399 yards, 15 touchdowns and seven picks. Nebraska scored 163 points in those three contests.

# Chase Daniel, Missouri

Height: 6-0. Weight: 223.

Projected 40 Time: 4.58.

Projected Round (2009): 7-FA.

10/12/08: Beautiful numbers (16 TDs, 4 INTs, 10.7 YPA, 76.3 completion) but Chase Daniels has height and arm-strength issues.

2007: Chase Daniel's 6-foot frame really hurts him. Plenty of small quarterbacks have succeeded in the NFL, so that doesn't mean Daniel will be a bad signal caller; it just means he won't get drafted as high as he should.

One attribute that will help Daniel is his scrambling ability; he's quick and has shown that he's capable of picking up yards on the ground. In terms of passing, Daniel completed more than 50 percent in every single game. He ended his 2006 campaign with three interception-less games. He threw for 240 or more yards 11 times, finishing with 3,527 yards, 28 touchdowns and just 10 picks.