Doug Gottlieb is a D*#che

Did you guys hear the part where he said something about Harley being the quarterback for the basketball team and how NU needed some help at QB on the football team in the recent past??

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he said Harley could play "cornerback" for the Blackshirts, and that led to his comments about how he (Harley) couldn't be any worse than the cornerbacks playing for the Blackshirts the last few years. <_<

Did you guys hear the part where he said something about Harley being the quarterback for the basketball team and how NU needed some help at QB on the football team in the recent past??

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he said Harley could play "cornerback" for the Blackshirts, and that led to his comments about how he (Harley) couldn't be any worse than the cornerbacks playing for the Blackshirts the last few years. <_<

Sounded like quarterback to me, but I could be wrong, it's happened before. :dunno

Sounded like quarterback to me, but I could be wrong, it's happened before. :dunno

Yeah I am pretty sure it was cornerback as well

He said cornerback about a KU player after he "picked off" a long inbounds pass (which NU should have taken a timeout for)

Anyways I didnt think he was that bad. I may have a little biased because I like to hear him analyze basketball (like on SC or when he hosts a show on ESPN radio, usually the night one). The punches at NU did make me angry, you have to think about recruits watching it. Especially the comment on Cookie being a punk. But he knows what he is talking about when it comes to basketball and is completely honest.

Edit- He was on 1620 today, I didnt hear much of it but I think was sort of apologetic. I will post the link to the podcast when it is available.

edit again- never mind, it kind of made me like him less