Why is there no Kansas thread?

Should have won the game. Yet nobody here cares.

Good game Huskers. Better game Jayhawks. :(

The NU-KU tickets thread is what you are looking for, and it had a decent following. And I'm really getting sick of all these " should have won games" These Huskers will go down in history as the team that played everyone close, yet still lost the damn game team. At least we have two horrible teams next, Texas Tech and Colorado. if we lose even one of those two games I'm done with this team.

WOW, being "done with a team" with the ID of Husker Forever. Even if they lose one of those next two games, I won't be "done with this team". I am sick and tired of fair weather fans. just because they have lost a few close games, I will NEVER right this team off. This team is the hardest playing NU basketball team I have seen in well over a decade, if not longer. GO BIG RED!

Especially with how down the big 12 is right now.. we've shown we can play with the best teams in the conference.. we could make a big 12 tourney run honestly.. they are playing their hearts out and i love to see it from such an undersized team. I know someone above said it feels like next year will be the year for a few years and i agree, but next year we actually will have a big man to go with talented play around them.. could be fun.

We NEED a shooter to step up if we want to win these close games. When Velander and Anderson go missing for 2 straight games, you are left out of options, although I think Sek could do it.

If Velander wants to be successful for the last half of the season he needs to get away from the one trick pony stuff. Everyone knows he is only going to shoot 3s so they need to throw a wrench on those double screens and have him go to the post, or take a mid range jumper.

yes, but we can't expect to be able to hang in with deeper teams the entire game with the style of basketball we play.. i'm not going to act like i know a ton about the sport because i dont... but running up and down the court playing all out is tough to do with the lack of people we have getting a decent amount of PT.

This team is very conditioned. Although they dont have the best depth, they have enough to keep running against everyone. NU has Cookie, Anderson, Henry, Harley, Ade, Velander getting at least 20 minutes a game and Balham, Richardson (when healthy), McRay (maybe, probably less now that he gave up trying to play down low), hell maybe even Edwards (doubtfully but I am hoping) or Saloman if he plays like he did against KU him too. So that is 8 counting the last guys as a half.

But one could say that NU has not been able to finish which could be a product of slowing down (although I dont see that).

I agree NU needs that shooter, maybe Robert Sallie oh wait, or Diaz, but um. Well there are always the four redshirts, oh yea already covered that. I think it could be Sek, or Velander or even Ade driving to the hole.

Anyways GBR :koolaid2: and I hope everything works out and NU wins the National Championship (might as well dream big. :cowbell: