Why is there no Kansas thread?

I suggest looking at the KU vs NU tickets thread before you speak.

Yeah there were a fair amount of people who cared. There still needs to be more though!

I would probably contribute more during the games (football & basketball) but I don't have a TV near my computer. I spent the evening flipping between the NU game and the Duke game, and I was disappointed in both. :angry:

Should have won the game. Yet nobody here cares.

Good game Huskers. Better game Jayhawks. :(

The NU-KU tickets thread is what you are looking for, and it had a decent following. And I'm really getting sick of all these " should have won games" These Huskers will go down in history as the team that played everyone close, yet still lost the damn game team. At least we have two horrible teams next, Texas Tech and Colorado. if we lose even one of those two games I'm done with this team.

The NU-KU tickets thread is what you are looking for, and it had a decent following. And I'm really getting sick of all these " should have won games" These Huskers will go down in history as the team that played everyone close, yet still lost the damn game team. At least we have two horrible teams next, Texas Tech and Colorado. if we lose even one of those two games I'm done with this team.

although i am very upset about the loss tonight I take solis in the fact that we played well in the last three games we still need to learn how to finish but Doc is showing constan improvmant with the team and giving us something to look forward too.

It is a little disapointing seeing how it looked like they might have a little better year than last, still might. Next year looks like the turn around year for the program and Doc. Should be a much better team, with the added height inside.

I did think they would beat Kansas at home. Thats not a very good Kansas team, lost to a very bad Arizona team that is only getting worse as the season gos on.

GBR!!!

WOW, being "done with a team" with the ID of Husker Forever. Even if they lose one of those next two games, I won't be "done with this team". I am sick and tired of fair weather fans. just because they have lost a few close games, I will NEVER right this team off. This team is the hardest playing NU basketball team I have seen in well over a decade, if not longer. GO BIG RED!

WOW, being "done with a team" with the ID of Husker Forever. Even if they lose one of those next two games, I won't be "done with this team". I am sick and tired of fair weather fans. just because they have lost a few close games, I will NEVER right this team off. This team is the hardest playing NU basketball team I have seen in well over a decade, if not longer. GO BIG RED!

Yeah you're right, that was harsh, but I wrote that right after another loss, and I was pissed. I will not give up on this team ever, because these kids play their hearts out. I do however, expect wins over TT and CU. Those teams are just plain bad, and they are must wins.

Yeah you're right, that was harsh, but I wrote that right after another loss, and I was pissed. I will not give up on this team ever, because these kids play their hearts out. I do however, expect wins over TT and CU. Those teams are just plain bad, and they are must wins.

I am not giving up on this team, just not expecting any great upsets.

I dont know how Diaz could pass up an opportunity to play, that doesnt sound like a Doc player who always plays hard. Maybe there are more reasons and there probably are, but I would have liked to see him want to play.

Especially with how down the big 12 is right now.. we've shown we can play with the best teams in the conference.. we could make a big 12 tourney run honestly.. they are playing their hearts out and i love to see it from such an undersized team. I know someone above said it feels like next year will be the year for a few years and i agree, but next year we actually will have a big man to go with talented play around them.. could be fun.

Especially with how down the big 12 is right now.. we've shown we can play with the best teams in the conference.. we could make a big 12 tourney run honestly.. they are playing their hearts out and i love to see it from such an undersized team. I know someone above said it feels like next year will be the year for a few years and i agree, but next year we actually will have a big man to go with talented play around them.. could be fun.

We NEED a shooter to step up if we want to win these close games. When Velander and Anderson go missing for 2 straight games, you are left out of options, although I think Sek could do it.

If Velander wants to be successful for the last half of the season he needs to get away from the one trick pony stuff. Everyone knows he is only going to shoot 3s so they need to throw a wrench on those double screens and have him go to the post, or take a mid range jumper.